• Enter the March CB750 Supply gift certificate giveaway! It's easy... Click here, post something, and you're entered into the drawing!

Merry Christmas

Anyone get anything for there bikes for xmas? I got a TIG welder so now I have to brush up on TIG, its only been about 15 yrs since I last TIG welded lol.

I got myself a cheap tig and also a plasma cutter. Both should be here today. Also got a 60,000 BTU natural gas heater for my garage... And I'm ordering a new 7.5hp air compressor today. :)

Oh I forgot about the powder coating gun I ordered that should here today too. Sorry to brag... but I'm pretty damn excited about all of the toys. I kinda went overboard this year. A lot of it has been months in the making but I just decided to pull the trigger on it all recently.

Where have you been Travis haven't seen you around the here in a while! What brand tig did you get. I got one from Eastwood, it seems to be a really nice little tig. It is just a learning curve for me right now.

Same here. It should do the job until I can afford the Miller I want. Or maybe this one will suit my needs just fine. We shall see!

I've been busy with the holidays and everything but will be spending more time here in the new year.

eastwood_tig_plasma_powder.jpg

Yeah I'm looking forward to getting them set up. I ordered the cart that holds both units, but it's backordered so it will ship later. I need to run a circuit from the sub-panel in my garage before I can play with them. I'll probably tackle installing the heater first though.

Back