• Enter the April CB750 Supply gift certificate giveaway! It's easy... Click here, post something, and you're entered into the drawing!

Make Offer - 1983 Honda CB1000 $500 obo

Klint

CB750 New member
Reaction score
https://cleveland.craigslist.org/mcy/d/1983-honda-cb1000-interstate/6347077760.html

Bike is non-running. Clear title, bought new by my father in 1983. Has the dual range transmission. I do not know if the engine turns over. Has been garaged, but there is pitting on the chrome. Started rebuilding the engine in the late 90's because of compression leakage in cylinder 3. Had the cylinders honed and put oversized piston rings on. The camshaft holders have the valve cover screw holes, 2 are stripped. At the time, the engine ran, but oil leaked from the cover. Nothing has been done since. The bike is rare, but not a collectors item (yet). Good for hard to find parts or a restoration project. Rear brakes are locked up. Make an offer, need to make room in the garage and no longer want to keep it for sentimental reasons.

I would love for this bike to go to a CB enthusiast. I have some great memories with my father on it and knowing it went to a restorer or the parts help to put other CB's on the road is my hope.

Contact me via the Cleveland Craigslist post.

Thanks!

Attachments

• IMG_4076.jpg
    IMG_4076.jpg
    283.1 KB · Views: 106
Back