• Enter the March CB750 Supply gift certificate giveaway! It's easy... Click here, post something, and you're entered into the drawing!

Wanted - 1975 CB750 K Ignition Key Switch

grepper

Old Bike Nerd
Reaction score
Looking for a stock (not after market) Ignition Key Switch, with the key. I don't need the seat and steering stem locks, just the ignition. The 1975 is the square plug type.

I have an after market switch now and I don't like it for a couple of reasons. I know I can buy a new key set for around $100, and used eBay around $30. Hoping I can do better here.

Cheap Chinese crap. The DOHC aftermarket switches suck too, the bottoms use too flimsy a plastic and then they fall out to strand you.

China uses utterly crap plastic in most cases and why so many of like the car replacement parts don't work either, crap plastic that does not meet the OEM spec. Just broke a brand new plastic door handle bought for a Nissan in the Dorman line, one of those that uses that crap plastic. I told the wife when I bought it it was crap and boy, it didn't even install before it broke.

Back