• Enter the March CB750 Supply gift certificate giveaway! It's easy... Click here, post something, and you're entered into the drawing!

For Sale - 2 750 4's for sale.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ko7504k5

CB750 Member
Reaction score
I have a 1971 forward control chromed out with lester mag wheels updated front shocks and a bunch of parts (71 brown tank, with fuel gauge, like new, new 4 into two mac exhaust, mirrors, lights, really can't mention them all. If anyone is interested I can provide more specifics. purchased two years ago, not running but turns over fine. I rebuilt the new carbs that came as parts to me, couldn't get any fire so being satisfied with riding the blue one just never pursued getting her running. Suspect it may have a different fifth gear or rear sprocket for highway riding.
The 1975 is blue and I do have old white bates bags and a windshield that come with it. This is my daily rider.
I am wanting to sell them both , along with all spare parts.
Asking price $6000. you pay shipping. I would be willing to try and ship it anywhere possible.
Location Chesapeake Va.

I am still having trouble. They are listed on craigs list tidewater va under motorcycle honda 750. Is there a way share photos these by email to you If you want. the first album under my profile has one picture of both bikes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back