• Enter the March CB750 Supply gift certificate giveaway! It's easy... Click here, post something, and you're entered into the drawing!

80 CB750C Front Caliper Rebuild available?

clowntrigger

CB750 New member
Reaction score
I'm looking for a rebuild kit for a 1980 Honda CB750C front brake caliper. I have a single caliper on this bike. I've found them for just about every model before and after this year, but not specifically for this one. If I have to source the parts individually, is there a site with a complete parts list? I've seen a few diagrams, but without the part numbers. Is there an interchange with another model? Any help would be appreciated.

The single front brake C was not made enough to make lots of parts for, you'll have to figure out if K or L stuff works but may be a different single caliper and then you're out of luck.

Pic the caliper and measure the OD of the disc. Ignore the model, you are looking for a caliper that looks just like yours and single so likely it fits the disc, single disc usually being bigger in OD.

Thanks for the reply. I'll pull the unit apart and start measuring. I was thinking I might be able to replace it with something from another model, even if it's the whole unit.

Back