• Enter the March CB750 Supply gift certificate giveaway! It's easy... Click here, post something, and you're entered into the drawing!

Billet Clutch Lifter Plates For CB750

budman

CB750 Member
Reaction score
Aka - "The Never Break Clutch Lifter Plate".

Replaces OEM part 22360-300-100.

CNC machined from 6061 T6 billet aluminum. Raced tested.

Much tougher than the factory cast aluminum part. Improved design with no giant face groove makes it even stronger.

Made in the USA.

The price for CB750.com forum members is $84.99, plus $7.15 for priority shipping in the USA. Send me a PM with your name, mailing address and your Paypal email address. I will send you an invoice. Once you send the payment I'll do my best to ship it the next day, but please allow 1-2 days.

I will ship internationally. Please send me a PM for a shipping quote.

The lifter plates are also available on EBay for $89.99, plus shipping.

CLP - 01.jpg
CLP - 02.jpg

Last edited:
They do look good. You beat me to it on these, been fighting them for a while and was trying to get someone lined up to make a run of these. Good on you for getting them designed and produced. If they work and last as good as they look I'll send more guys your way. Will have to save up for one for my drag bike and put it to the test.

They do look good. You beat me to it on these, been fighting them for a while and was trying to get someone lined up to make a run of these. Good on you for getting them designed and produced. If they work and last as good as they look I'll send more guys your way. Will have to save up for one for my drag bike and put it to the test.

I've had a guy test one in his drag bike and he says it works great. I've had nothing but positive feedback so far. I'm running the first prototype in my bike and have had no problems.

Thats too bad that your not making them. Would have thought you could have sold a ton. OE part is getting harder to find.

Back