• Enter the March CB750 Supply gift certificate giveaway! It's easy... Click here, post something, and you're entered into the drawing!

Chopper build off

dirtdigger

Staff member
Top Contributor
Reaction score
Well the Chopper build off on Discovery is on in 3 days, who's watching, who you pulling for? You may not like the man but I have always loved Jessie James's style and his attention to detail. I really wish they would bring back the original Biker Build Off series.

I was kind of disappointed. The Gas Monkey bike was my favorite but it wasn't anything really special. I've seen better looking bikes that average Joes build in their garage.

It wasn't really a chopper, but I liked Sr's bike. I'd ride it. The Gas monkey bike was nice too. I'd change the pink to a dark metallic blue and get some of the front suspension back. Jr's bike looked like a lot of the other bikes he builds... same stance and huge front tire. Jesse's bike was innovative, but ugly. And he's an ass and was way late. If his bike had better styling I would have like it more. :shrug:

And he's an ass

Thats why I like Jesse:), says what he means and doesn't care what other people think. You either like him or hate him. I dont like the "guy" but admire his metal working talent. Gas Monkey didn't try, they built a bike anybody in there garage can build, it was a solid basic chopper but nothing special. If Sr and Jesse would have stuck to their style I would have enjoyed the builds better. Oh well, wonder if Discovery will come out with some other bike series now that American Choppers is done.

Yeah but he's so full of himself and thinks he's cooler than he really is. And he likes to talk non-stop about himself and how cool he is and how he doesn't follow the rules. I used to like him, but now I just think he's an ass. He is talented though.. :shrug:

I think a lot of it is for tv, just like every other reality type show its all there for making the show. I have read a couple of biographies about him and I think he is kind of like he is on tv but not to the extent shown, but you never know. I wish I had half the all around metal working talent he has. And half of his money.

Snooze. Seen cooler stuff on this forum than most of what he has made. The money on the other hand...

Back