• Enter the April CB750 Supply gift certificate giveaway! It's easy... Click here, post something, and you're entered into the drawing!

Clocks/speedo

jonny1985wxm

CB750 Member
Reaction score
So I'm selling a lot of the original parts off my bike as I intend to flat tracker it. My question is--- how much should I be asking for my speedo I have tried to do a search for 1992 cb750 speedo but can't find any for sale and only ones for over £300, so what am I realistically looking at getting???

Nothing special there, roughly the same as other bike gauges. Bike gauges are often worthless used on other bikes, either styled wrong or wrong gear ratio or wrong electrics if electric gauge. That cuts the demand.

300 pounds.............a bloody riot that.

I knew they were worth something! I've searched high and low for a comparison price for used clocks but they are like gold dust and non to compare. When you consider some crappy Chinese speedo costs £40 they have got to be worth £100 I'd say.

Thought I'd relate to this thread instead of opening a new one.

I'm actually in search of a speedo.

My 1996 Seven Fifty has a Suzuki speedo fitted and I'm thinking of replacing it.

The thing is, I really have no clue which version of the Seven Fifty I have - I've seen the same bike with a speedo that says 180km/h and 240km/h.

My current one says 180 km/h, but that one's not an original.

Can anyone help me find out which bike I own? And what speedo to fit on it?

Appreciate it!

These are my original clocks off my 92 cb750f2n. I've actually sold mine now and you will find it hard to get a set in the uk, that's if your in the U.K.
93f67664a6d676a8c91371870b69e440.jpg

Back