• Enter the March CB750 Supply gift certificate giveaway! It's easy... Click here, post something, and you're entered into the drawing!

CB750K vs CB750C parts

Discus

CB750 Member
Reaction score
Hi everybody! I have 2 1982 cb750c with different issues, I can make 1 good bike out of them with tons of parts left. I can get a complete but not working 1981 cb750k for a good price but wondering if most parts would fit or if they are very different. Thanks for your time/help

Engine parts pretty much identical. The frames will not be as small parts are welded on to make them different and anything bigger likely doesn't fit either like tank, side covers, etc.

The frames start out pretty much the same but then they weld all the small bits on to customize for the body work. That may not stop you at all from making a second bike though......................depends on exactly what you need there.

Thanks for thé replay! How about thé brakes? The light/flashers? So the tank won't fit... too bad, that's one thing that I may need.

No rules there, some parts will work and others won't is as far as I will go. Some slightly modded will then work. Honda tends to make changes in almost anything to do with the chassis details. Up to you, a hodgepodge of change there.

Back