• Enter the March CB750 Supply gift certificate giveaway! It's easy... Click here, post something, and you're entered into the drawing!

For Sale - FS in Madison WI : 1980 Honda CB750 Part Out - Motor, Frame, Swingarm, Wheels & More

CB_Projects

CB750 Member
Reaction score
FS in Madison WI : 1980 Honda CB750 Part Out - Motor, Frame, Swingarm, Wheels & More

I am parting out a 1980 Honda CB 750 with unknown mileage and no title. It was acquired from a neighbor who was a hoarder for decades, and I offered his family to help remove the motorcycle after they started to vacate his house once his health started failing. Unfortunately I don't have the time or resources at the moment to take this project on.

So I am willing to part with the whole lot if somebody wants to come pick it up. Asking price on the whole lot is $500.

I am willing to sell separate parts, any reasonable offers will be considered... I would prefer to keep the engine intact.

Shipping will need to be determined if needed.

PM or email me at design.gutierrez@gmail.com for more info.

Last edited:
Disney wants that money, too many free pics of Mickey not being paid for............a licensed property they feel they should be getting paid for every time it is displayed.

IMG_0008.jpg

IMG_0018.jpg

IMG_0020.jpg

IMG_0024.jpg

IMG_0025.jpg

IMG_0026.jpg

IMG_0027.jpg

IMG_0029.jpg

IMG_0030.jpg

Back