• Enter the March CB750 Supply gift certificate giveaway! It's easy... Click here, post something, and you're entered into the drawing!

78 cb750a, where does the carb hose go?

Gregsdoneit

CB750 New member
Reaction score
Hey everyone, I have just picked up a 78 cb750a and it missing some things, what I was wondering is where does the hose go that is in front of the fuel line on the second carb, someone has left it plugged into the carb but has cap it off, I can not see where it goes, can anyone clue me in what am I missing, and it has pods no air box

If it's the line I'm thinking of put it doesn't go anywhere some kind of a relief valve it should have some type of valve on it point it upwards & leave it.

Last edited:
I need a set of quality carb clamps for a 1978 Honda 750f Vintage CB has several sizes but I don't have a clue as to what size I need. I'm on the road for a few days and would like to get them ordered asap. Better yet maybe an OEM part number? I run pod filters wondering if anyone has a cool carb hanger setup I can build something but if someone already has I'd rather use their idea. Thanks, Will

Gregsdoneit, would be best to post a picture on here then I can tell you for sure.

Wayfastwil please start a new thread for your questions, thank you.

Mr dirtdigger I see your the playground bully here, good for you. You may have some knowledge about mechanics but know nothing about motorcyclists I really don't care. Back when you were nothing more than an itch in your Mamas pants motorcyclist helped each other as best as we could hell we even stopped to help or talk to another rider I suspect guys like you are the reason we don't hardly wave at each other now days. Anyway no more time to waste on you so good day go away live & let live! Will still in W Texas I unsubscribed so don't bother with any more of your foolishness

Um OK the point is to no clutter up other peoples posts. Its simple internet forum etiquette. You can ask anyone on here if I am a bully, see what you find out. I am a moderator just trying to keep the forum organized to make things easier to find. Sorry that it eludes you, have a good day.

Back