• Enter the March CB750 Supply gift certificate giveaway! It's easy... Click here, post something, and you're entered into the drawing!

Noobie 1991 Cb750

clarkolson801

CB750 Member
Reaction score
Hello everyone,

I recently bought a 91 Nighthawk CB750 off craigslist for a whopping 500 dollhairs. PO told me carbs were recently done but has been sitting since 2012 :banghead:. anyways took her home slap the carbs on was easy compared to my magna 500. look at the manual for help for the vacuum line routing but got confused :doh: any assistance would be helpful :D . this going to be scrambler/brat project. so i want to get ride of things that i don't really need. it did come with a canister at the bottom of the bike want to delete that as well. will that cause any issue with the bike? finally found a decent forum for this bike and would really appreciate any help i can get.

(picks included)

Picture one what do these valves really do? can i delete them?
Picture two the canister at the bottom. guessing it is CA (California) bike.

Attachments

• IMG_2082.jpg
    IMG_2082.jpg
    188.8 KB · Views: 144
  • IMG_2083.jpg
    IMG_2083.jpg
    127.9 KB · Views: 126
First pic likely the lower bigger one is the pulse air valve for air injection into the exhaust, the smaller one is the evap crankcase vent control valve. Yes you can dump ALL of those pieces provided you can think and they let you in Arizona at inspection time.

Look at your other post asking about that, I linked to another guy that got rid of all that.

Do a web search and that year service manual from Honda is easily found for free but you'll have to read and today not many are willing to do that. All of those parts are clearly shown.

Back