• Enter the March CB750 Supply gift certificate giveaway! It's easy... Click here, post something, and you're entered into the drawing!

For Sale - Arlen Ness Springer

Medyo Bastos

CB750 Addict
Reaction score
7/8" stem, frame in other listing, buy both and i will include a new neck cup and bearing kit.

bars not included

1000 bones net

cd5ee98ba1688da2072c6e31199c513d.jpg

Last edited:
Hi,

Is this springer still available..? I am definitely interrested....Been looking for one forever..

Mak

No sorry it’s gone. I have a ness frame and several fenders. Maybe some other things too.

I also have a similar springer. A chrome wishbone Freddy Hernandez springer. It’s the fact same length too. Let me know if you are interested in any of the above.

Last edited:
No sorry it’s gone. I have a ness frame and several fenders. Maybe some other things too.

I also have a similar springer. A chrome wishbone Freddy Hernandez springer. It’s the fact same length too. Let me know if you are interested in any of the above.

Might be interested in the springer, can you put up a picture..

Mak

Still looking for a Ness Springer

Those both sold. Which type you looking for? I’ve got a couple other ness springers under my bed...

Do you still have any Ness Springers, I'm still looking... I might even consider the SB&F Girder..

K.L. Coy
U.S. DoD

Ness Springer...

Yes, I’ve got at least 3 ness springers and 1 smith brothers girder.

Please tell me more, I've been looking for a Century (Ness) springer forever. You say you have three of them... dimensions, condition, price...? Same for the SB&F Girder. Also, REALLY looking for a pair of the bars like in your original post. I do not check this message board often, better to text me... 202.713.7086..

Kevin Coy
U.S. DoD

Back