• Enter the April CB750 Supply gift certificate giveaway! It's easy... Click here, post something, and you're entered into the drawing!

Any info on Cyclex

crxnug

CB750 Member
Reaction score
Im looking at buying wheel from cyclex, and have sent many emails and even called a few times and someone was call be back and never have, im worried if this is the service you get before you buy, what happens if there in a issue with the purchase, should i be worried or keep trying to purchase from them. not saying anything bad about them it just the communication is very lacking

They are very busy right now and are short handed...lot of new products coming out this spring as well as there ongoing drag bike build. They rarely answer emails and always best to call them. Always ask for Ken as he is the owner, if your not happy he will make it right. I have done a ton of business with them and if I had an issue they fixed it, alot of times at no cost to me. If you have questions on a part just call them, if you are calling to order and have no questions then just order off of their website instead. If you dont hear from them in a day just give em a call, they sometimes get backed up and just need a reminder to call you back. They are good people:thumbsup:

I've also used them before, and never had an issue. It's spring, and everyone is tackling their projects right now, so I'm sure they're super busy.

They are very busy right now and are short handed...lot of new products coming out this spring as well as there ongoing drag bike build. They rarely answer emails and always best to call them. Always ask for Ken as he is the owner, if your not happy he will make it right. I have done a ton of business with them and if I had an issue they fixed it, alot of times at no cost to me. If you have questions on a part just call them, if you are calling to order and have no questions then just order off of their website instead. If you dont hear from them in a day just give em a call, they sometimes get backed up and just need a reminder to call you back. They are good people:thumbsup:

+1 I've never had an issue with Cycle X good people with great products.

Back