• Enter the March CB750 Supply gift certificate giveaway! It's easy... Click here, post something, and you're entered into the drawing!

Harbor Freight Lift table with wheel chock?

Jarrett_Honda

CB750 Member
Reaction score
Greetings,

I got the Harbor Freight motorcycle lift table and it isn't too bad. The only thing I don't like is the tire clamp. I wanted to replace it with the wheel chock also from Harbor Freight for $65. Of course the holes don't line up and new ones would have to be drilled.

Right now I'm trying to figure out the best way to go about drilling the holes.

Have anyone else made this mod before?

Thanks,
- Jarrett

d8b7189fe2b0a430becab4ba26fa9672.jpg

Modded the HF lift table with a wheel chock that was also from harbor freight. Had to drill new holes through the table to bolt the chock to it. I like it far better that the wheel clamp that came with it.

I will also drill two extra holes in the front to secure thw front of the choke to the table later.

I might move it back to make it flush with the table. Will have to wait and see how the cb750 fit when it arrives.

Looks good. I have a Pro Cycle lift from direct lift. The price was good compared to a handy, but was a more than twice what the harbor freight lift goes for. How low does that lift go?

Back