• Enter the March CB750 Supply gift certificate giveaway! It's easy... Click here, post something, and you're entered into the drawing!

Cb750 f2

Rillew

CB750 New member
Reaction score
Hi everyone! I have a few questions about my bike.

When i look at parts to buy they never list my bike in the description(Cb 750 f2 dohc)

Does anyone know if i could use gaskets and other rebuild kit for cb750 K, C & F from the same year for my bike?
(Carburetor, engine?)

What' the difference between cb750 F and cb750 f2?

Any tips on sprocket size to make acceleration(?) better and not lose to much top speed?

Final question does this exhaust fit my bike or do i have to modify it?

http://www.delkevic.co.uk/index.php?route=product/product&path=106016_106497_106603&product_id=39177

Sorry for my english.

Best regards
/ Richard

The difference is what the same bike gets called here USA or in Europe. Here we use year model for changes, there you use F1, F2, etc.

As long as the 750 is from '79-'83 DOHC the carb parts will work. They are all the same other than some jetting and Euro models don't have the accelerator pump.

Part of the sprocket issue is based on which chain size you have, two came on those, 630 or 530, the latter much more common.

You can't get out of some mod there as the pipe is not welded up to be direct fit. I myself don't care for the muffler as it will be too loud based on the airspace outside the baffle and it is not a megaphone type which makes more power. With the baffle in it will not be much quieter than with it out.

Last edited:
Back