• Enter the March CB750 Supply gift certificate giveaway! It's easy... Click here, post something, and you're entered into the drawing!

My latest build

K2750tracy

K2750tracy
Reaction score
Just want to show you all my latest build 73 CB350 hardtailed wraped in hand tooled leather. Insperation is Judas Priest "Hell Bent For Leather" and is what i call this bike. I will be taking this bike to the Full Throttle Custom Show York Pa Fair Grounds tomorrow IMG_0063.jpgIMG_0064.jpgIMG_0065.jpg

Thanks SeattleRod. Took me 2 1/2 years to build this little bike, over 100 hours in leather work alone. The show went well, everybody liked the bobber. I didnt win anything, ( I brought a Honda to Harley show:doh:) but if i had to bet I'd say i had the most photographed bike there, and i certainly had the most unique. I'm taking it to a show this Sunday that has 32 classes and 3 places in each class 1st place for each class is cash award. The promoter for this show personally invited me, he really wanted have the leather bobber at his show. I,ve also been invited to 2 other shows this year. The peoples opinon and feed back on my build was worth more to me than a trophey any way.

Back