• Enter the March CB750 Supply gift certificate giveaway! It's easy... Click here, post something, and you're entered into the drawing!

CB750K 1973, moving dolly/stand

Malken

CB750 New member
Reaction score
Hello everyone, I have just joined the site and I thought I would follow the advice and post something. I have a 1973 CB750 imported from the US and seems to have faired quite well during its 16k miles and 44 years. At the moment I am still waiting for the UK registration to come through so it hasn't been much further than the garage, (not really a problem as it is far too cold for me).
One thing I would like some advice on; does anyone know of a suitable dolly/stand that will fit the rear wheel and enable me to manoeuvre the bike into the corner of the garage (the ones I have seen look as though they may foul on the exhausts).
Thanks
M

87397ec7226535e0d2bcabadd5127a20.jpg

There is this model sold here in the States at Harbor Freight - depending on their shipping policies, could probably order one online from them.

Thanks, I have seen one like this advertised in UK, I like the design but reviews suggested it is a bit light weight and will bend and also casters aren't very good? Maybe the one I looked at was a flimsier construction. I would welcome comments of anyone who has used one.
M

This looks like a more substantial version of the one I have seen that only weighs around 38 pounds
M

Back