• Enter the March CB750 Supply gift certificate giveaway! It's easy... Click here, post something, and you're entered into the drawing!

Trade - FS or Trade: Front and rear crash bar set for CB750 SOHC + others...

lockeed

CB750 Member
Reaction score
I have a set of original chrome crash bars that came off my K7. Front is one piece, rear are L and R.

All in very good condition, bike has 12,500 original miles and was in storage from 1988 to 2017. Temporary pics - Will provide actual pics within a day or two.

Would prefer trade. Here are the parts i'm interested in for my CB750 K7 - in order of importance:

1) new or mint rear tail light cover
2) new or mint front fender - chrome
3) new or mint front and rear chrome wheels
4) new or mint air box

OR any Motogadget parts like a M-Unit, tiny tach or speedo for a Café build I'm doing using an 82 Nighthawk.
P1100090.jpg

NOS-Honda-1979-1981-CB650-Engine-Case-Saver-Crash.jpg

Ive never heard of those being left and right ... i always thought they were a differernt kind of FRONT crash bar [emoji15]do u have a pic

I can't imagine just where one would bolt a set of 'rear' crash bars on at. More likely those are 2 piece fronts.

And look at the name of the .jpg you have picced there, it clearly states they are front crash bars for later DOHC.............

Got the tailliaght cover think i have a front fender in chrome no dents and a air box ... new or mint ehhh but i will send u a pix

Still have the bars - looking for a mint rear fender, or chrome front and/or rear wheel that is mint or in very good shape with no scratches.

By the nearly perfect angle shown in post #4 the bar will still let pipes strike solid. From angle of pic I should be able to see bottom of tire to not hit. The pipes clearly stick out further down low than the bar does.

Back