• Enter the April CB750 Supply gift certificate giveaway! It's easy... Click here, post something, and you're entered into the drawing!

Looking for Vetter Fairing CB750

Gord

CB750 New member
Reaction score
HI all, am rebuilding my bike of my youth a 77 CB750k and having hard time finding a Vetter Windjammer. Anyone have any ideas on this. Much appreciated

They come up on E-bay or Craigslist every once in a while, but shipping is usually pretty expensive if it's not close enough for you to pick up. Check the for sale items in any motorcycle forums you find, as the fairings were made to fit most any brand of bike universally. You will need the mounting brackets for your specific make and model, or you can fabricate some yourself or have someone make them for you. But, like amc49 said, it's getting hard to find one in decent shape that hasn't degraded over the years. Good luck!

I just so happen to have on that came off of a 75 cb750... and would probably be interested in getting rid of it gord.... if your interested let me know and I'll get it out and take some pictures for you

Back