• Enter the March CB750 Supply gift certificate giveaway! It's easy... Click here, post something, and you're entered into the drawing!

Trying To Find This Part

Turpin1066

CB750 New member
Reaction score
Hello everyone! I'm new to the site.
Well after weeks of searching the internet and calling various shops. I have yet to find the part I need.
I recently rebuilt the carbs on my bike. During the tear down process I noticed that a part was missing. This is the
first time I have torn into them. So the part must have been lost by the previous owner.
Now that I have completed the rebuild this is the last hurdle before I can install.

The part that I am missing is a seal for the Vacuum Diaphragm. I've found many in the searches that I've done but none of them
are what I need. The carbs that I have are a solid Piston Type with no rubber gasket on top. What I am looking for I believe
to be a Vacuum Damper Seal? I may be wrong on calling it that. Only thing I've found online... lol
From what I've learned is that the top seal is a Labyrinth seal?

To make this easier I am uploading two pictures I found online of the exact seal I need to replace.
I appreciate any help in locating this part. Or any info as well!
Thanks!! :):)

Attachments

• Carb Part.jpg
    Carb Part.jpg
    26.6 KB · Views: 218
  • Carb Part 2.jpg
    Carb Part 2.jpg
    26.5 KB · Views: 224
For an 82 CB750C? Partzilla lists it as part of a set.. there is a guy that does Honda carbs that may have them singularly I'll see if I can find his info unless he see's this post and chimes in..

http://www.partzilla.com/parts/search/Honda/Motorcycle/1982/CB750C+A/CARBURETOR+COMP.+PARTS/parts.html

Just checked on ebay under the parts kit number and there are cheaper alternatives than partzilla!

http://www.ebay.com/sch/sis.html?_nkw=Honda+16010+MA4+305+GASKET+SET&_itemId=282165219508&_trksid=p2047675.m4096

That is exactly what I've been searching for! I'm more then willing to buy the kit. Doesn't seem to crazy expensive! If you are able to find the info for him I'd be happy to buy from a forum member first. If not I'll purchase the kit this Thursday! I can't thank you enough!

No worries, I've used that a lot to find the specific part numbers then start pinging ebay or the web for the specific part number you need for a better price.. yup, I'm a cheapskate lol

Welcome aboard.. lots of good peeps and info here!

Honestly I never really thought to look for a part number. Even after searching through the Service Manual. I will definitely be bookmarking Partzilla!! Definitely a site to look more into! Hahaha!! Nothing wrong with that! Thanks again for the help!

Back