• Enter the March CB750 Supply gift certificate giveaway! It's easy... Click here, post something, and you're entered into the drawing!

For Sale - 70mm pistons

dirtdigger

Staff member
Top Contributor
Reaction score
I believe these are RC pistons. Arias 70H on the underside. Has wrist pins and aluminum buttons. Will need rings. They are in very good shape just need cleaned and new rings. Make me an offer I cant refuse.
DSC01548.JPGDSC01549.JPGDSC01550.JPG

I just sold a set of 73mm mtc with new rings to medyo about a month ago, that was my only spare set other then these. I just sold a set of used carrillos to Bill Benton also. Anything else you are needing? I am having a bad year business wise and forcing me to sell parts to pay the bills, let me know I may have some stuff I am willing to part with. I have a set of heavy duty RC rods, the stock ones with bigger bolts and bushed small end.

piston kits

what is the C.R. ?

ive got nos sets of mtc piston kits: 67mm; 70mm; 71mm; 72mm

2 rc big blocks, 1 with new sleeves; both bored to 73mm, o-ringeds...

a few rc cams

a few polished / ported heads, ready to go...

2 good used sets of mtc piston kits: 73mm turbo; 73mm high compression. i am not real interested in selling either of the 73's; but might allow myself to get persuaded...

Medyo what sleeves did you use for the RC block. I have a RC block that I need to have new sleeves put in. Send me some info on your ported heads.

Hey Angelo, you've been holding out on me. I thought you sold all of the 72/73mm pistons. Shoot me a price and some pictures of the 73mm set. I'm trying to get this junkpile engine together for the F model project bike. Hoping to set it up for nitrous so I can set a national record in the super eliminator class at the Memphis race. Come on bro, time is running out.

Medyo what sleeves did you use for the RC block. I have a RC block that I need to have new sleeves put in. Send me some info on your ported heads.

LA Sleeves, I will look for info off the old sleeves later this evening.

Here are pics of 2 heads. One with rc retainers is set for 67mm. The other for 73mm with oversized intakes.

e09bc5f3c77a081fd57b18dc8fbdc341.jpg

c212d26bcc43f3c080639d4d4d3d6b7f.jpg

81a41821552532df686c621ba5aa2372.jpg

65b496a798b044da6feec8c0f0485243.jpg

a2ea72749a96941f4a7158ccb42b54d9.jpg

347ba30f64dc69467fbbfa523a658c51.jpg

Hey Angelo, you've been holding out on me. I thought you sold all of the 72/73mm pistons. Shoot me a price and some pictures of the 73mm set. I'm trying to get this junkpile engine together for the F model project bike. Hoping to set it up for nitrous so I can set a national record in the super eliminator class at the Memphis race. Come on bro, time is running out.

Frankie, just got the 72's. they are NOS.

I got the 73's from Dana. I don't have those in hand. Should have them back real soon from inspection

Is that 73mm head have oring grooves in the head? How are the guides and has it had a valve job? Looks like the ports have had some recent cleaning up.

I run MLS gaskets so I think those grooves would be in the way. I'll have to think about it. What you asking for it?

LA Sleeves, I will look for info off the old sleeves later this evening.

Thanks Medyo I would appreciate any info you can find for me. The block is perfect but the sleeves had rust pits. I want to eventually get this block fixed so I can get rid of my oil weeping stock block.

Back