• Enter the March CB750 Supply gift certificate giveaway! It's easy... Click here, post something, and you're entered into the drawing!

Looking online for OEM parts for '81 CB750

The Jimbonaut

The Jimbonaut
Reaction score
Evening one and all,

Looking online for some fairly obscure parts for the front brake caliber (dust boots, piston, brake pads plus a few other random parts) - anyone recommend some well-stocked online sites? I've had a good look around (bikebandit, houseofhonda, partzilla, hondapartshouse, cmsnl) but having a hard time tracking some of this stuff down. Any pointers would be great!

Thanks,

- J

If not a common maintenance part you may have fits finding it as Honda has finally dropped parts for them and they are drying up.

Have a look at partsnmore.com...............and David Silver Spares may have them but across the ocean in England, shipping will hurt. He keeps a lot of the Euro ones going.

Following this thread, the piston seals are easy to find, but I'd like a new set of dust seals too.

The quality not an issue, may well work. Only thing gnawing at back of my mind is there may be more than one type of single piston caliper used on them. I could easily be wrong.

My ride is the 1981 CB750K - still waiting to hear from the local shop if the piston is salvageable or not. Looks like I can pick up a complete caliper rebuild kit for $50 - $60 which isn't bad I guess, but that doesn't include pads. Anyone know who makes the best replacement brake pads?

Well, that would be Honda of course but you'll pay too much. In my experience I haven't really found a bad set from the aftermarket yet unless really counting every mile you get out of them. Vesrah makes some decent ones.

Back