• Enter the March CB750 Supply gift certificate giveaway! It's easy... Click here, post something, and you're entered into the drawing!

For Sale - 77 CB 750 super sport APE, Carrillo, Web. NIB

Scrambles

CB750 New member
Reaction score
A few years back I had a 750 I was planning on doing a bore kit on. Lost job blah blah so I'm finally getting around to selling the parts. I'll list parts and numbers but the sales will be on eBay from the 5th of December to the 10th. After this post is no use and can be deleted.

I'll check on here a couple times for questions. I'll happily answer any that can't be found on the manufacturers website. Also take offers on parts but no prices below half of new. PM only. Reply to threads only to clarify original post.

Thank you gentlemen for your time and I truely hope someone makes some sexy use of these parts:)

APE clutch disks CK750-3
APE cylinder studs CS750H
Carrillo Connecting rods, stock pin- HO-752<-54570S-00
Tsubaki timing chain 259816 or BF05M-04
Versa gaskets VG 157
Web cam SOHC grind 63C part 55-432
APE titanium valve spring retainers TSVRH750
APE silicon bronze valve guides (part number obscured)
APE adjustable cam sprocket ACS750H
All Balls steering bearings 41-6227
APE manual cam chain tensioner HT750-FB
APE performance valve springs-VS750H
Kibblewhite intake and exhaust black diamond valves 33.5mm and 28.5mm
K&N oil filter
K&L master cylinder rebuild kit
Honda 90431-292-000 lock washer
Honda 14781-551-000 valve cotter
Honda 13316-425-003 main bearings
Honda 96100-6204000 bearing
Honda 91003-235-000 bearing
Honda 96100-6304000 bearing
Honda 12209-MB9-003 valve stem seal

Items listed

Looking to get half the price of new
No response from Medyo
@ dragracer. Youll probably get a better price in the auctions. By the way. In Charleston SC. at KWS motorsports. That asshole owes me about 1500 bucks OR the big bore kit I ordered and the race fairing sitting in his attic. Feel free to swing by and grab one or both if youre up for an adventure.

Got it and responded Scrambles. .

Thanks Medyos. Trying to get this junk pile motor together for the project bike til I can build the hi comp F head engine.

Items listed

By the way. In Charleston SC. at KWS motorsports. That asshole owes me about 1500 bucks OR the big bore kit I ordered and the race fairing sitting in his attic. Feel free to swing by and grab one or both if youre up for an adventure.

Kevin Hunt. I've never done business with him but i'm familiar with his work on sportbike engines. Charleston is about 2 hours from me. I don't get there often.

Muslim_pete is my eBay name. I have PC parts and the parts from this forum listed. Probably the only person with those Carrillo rods, you could search and find it that way

Back