• Enter the March CB750 Supply gift certificate giveaway! It's easy... Click here, post something, and you're entered into the drawing!

Daryl's bike is almost done!

63SSRagtop

CB750 Member
Reaction score
Hello all.. just about wrapped up with Daryl's bike off the Walking dead.. was fairly quick build.. have a whole new respect for people that do this regularly!

Been bitten by the fabricating bug, picked up a '54 Harley Servicar that is going to be a similar build as the walking dead bike and a '77 SOHC CB750 that I'm going straight café with.. haven't worked out the details but leaning towards late model CBR1000 front and rear with some fatty spokes..

Photo Oct 07, 2 52 48 PM (1).jpgPhoto Oct 07, 2 53 10 PM (1).jpgPhoto Aug 19, 3 58 22 PM.jpgPhoto Sep 01, 2 13 34 PM.jpgPhoto Sep 09, 1 46 23 PM (1).jpg

Ha yeah, I'm hoping to get the frame bag at least started this week.. couple other small pieces I gotta wrap up but I've started buying parts for the '77 build now.. the running gear I'm using for this one is off the late model CB500X.. worried about the forks being longer as the bike is designed to be more of a dirtbike... will have to see when I get it all mocked up.. may go for the SOHC dirt bike thing again lol

Back