• Enter the April CB750 Supply gift certificate giveaway! It's easy... Click here, post something, and you're entered into the drawing!

JIS style screwdriver sets w/free Shipping

Gofastis1

CB750 Member
Reaction score
I've been riding and wrenching on my own bikes for 40+ years. I currently own 2 SOHC Hondas.

My company is called Gofast Innovations and is located in London, Ontario Canada.
Many of you may not realize the screws on your Japanese bike are not Phillips. They’re JIS screws. It’s been that way from the 50’s right up to the newest bikes on the showroom floor today. JIS stands for Japanese Industrial Standard.
Yet many people still use a Phillips screwdriver to tighten/remove those screws and wonder why they have mangled the head. You need a JIS screwdriver.

My Gofast Innovations JIS screwdrivers sit deep in the head of the screw because they were designed just for that style screw with none of the “slop” that a Phillips would have. Because it fits so tightly, there is less chance of “cam-out” and ruining the screw. I might add, my JIS screwdrivers fit Phillips screws perfectly too. I patterned my drivers after the popular Vessel line. Same quality materials, chrome vanadium shaft, heat hardened magnetic tip, etc but with one big difference. Clients prefer my handle design. My ergonomic handles are molded from a strong thermoplastic resin core fused with bands of a high-friction material to resist slippage in the hand and provide more torque to the screw.
I have a website that explains everything in more detail and you can purchase a set there too. This is a premium screwdriver set at a reasonable price, free shipping in North America and lifetime guaranteed. I can ship worldwide for a small additional fee depending on where you are located.
If you own a business that would like to carry my line of Gofast Innovations premium screwdriver sets contact me for volume pricing. Likewise, if you belong to a forum or facebook page, you can inquire about a group buy.

Cheers,
Paul Jones
www.gofastinnovations.com
11855683_885287944885335_1692249791517833949_n.jpg

Back