• Enter the March CB750 Supply gift certificate giveaway! It's easy... Click here, post something, and you're entered into the drawing!

spoke wheels with rear disc brake?

carwash

CB750 Member
Reaction score
Did any of the '79- '82 DOHC 750s come with a wire-spoke rear wheel with a disc brake? or were they all drum brake?

The real question is...I have a '80 CB750F with comstars and rear disc brake, is there a spoke wheel that is a direct retro fit?

thanks!

I have the same question to the forum... I hope someone can help us! ;)
I want to put a spoke wheels on my F2 '83

Thanks!

Yes, I saw that.. but I don't want to change from disk to drum brake... If it is possible.
If anyone knows of any brand or company that is dedicated to this... It could be great information!

Thanks! and regards!

Yes, it's interesting!
I discover that page a few months ago... but I'm not sure if it's work well... if it's secure.... Anyone knows that product seriously? Any impression? Any testimony of friends or something?

Seems like a good solution. But I want/need to be sure :D

Thanks!

Hi again!!

I just discovered that the CB750 F1 SOHC has a rear hub with brake disc ... And my question is: Anyone know if this wheel can be mounted on a Dohc swingarm??

I see in some pictures, that de Sohc have 6 bolts for the disc, and the Dohc only 5... well, the disc must be changed... but, also the caliper bracket??

IMG_7105_zps230342cc.jpg 2014-04-25+17.51.21.jpg bracketrr_big43110445632-01_a06f.jpg

Reference==> http://forums.sohc4.net/index.php?topic=135151.0

Thanks in advance!! ;)

Hi there, got a similar problem with a rear hub and a rear bearing retainer, I've got a disc brake hub on a Honda CB 750 chopper with a spoked 16 inch rim but the bearing retainer is 38mm and I don't no what hub it's from to get a new retainer to screw in to it, would any no where I can get one or what hub it would be off so I can get one to suit please, cheers

Back