• Enter the March CB750 Supply gift certificate giveaway! It's easy... Click here, post something, and you're entered into the drawing!

Need Help! Swapped my pegs around..

Hidalgo14

CB750 New member
Reaction score
Hey guys!

First post here. I picked up a 78 cb750k about a month ago. The bike has been a lot of fun so far, but I'm having trouble with one thing. I swapped my stocks pegs, left side to right side and vice versa so they say a little lower for me as the original set up was too high for me. The left side is great, adjusted my shifter pedal and its great, the right side is the one I'm having trouble with. Now since i flipped the pegs, My brake pedal can sit on top of the peg, but doesn't travel far enough to engage, plus it sits too high, and if i put it underneath, its out of reach and almost pointing straight down. I don't really have anything to bend it with, anyone know of any aftermarket pedals, or a different way i can go about this? Sorry for the story, thanks in advance!

Bending time, you just created a need for a non-stock part. Better consider how far over you lean at cornering, those pegs are a certain height to not strike pavement so easy, you may have made that much worse.

Back