• Enter the March CB750 Supply gift certificate giveaway! It's easy... Click here, post something, and you're entered into the drawing!

Help with A 81 CB750c bolts

falondin

CB750 New member
Reaction score
Hey guys first time posting. I am needing help with bolts. I got CB for like 200 bucks. It had been laid down but nothing serious. It ran when afterwards good. It was missing the stator and rotor. I got a new stator,cover and rotor. What's wrong is I am missing the rotor bolt and the bolts that hold the cover on. Do you know what size they are? Like width,length, and treads.

Thank you.

Cover bolts same type as the other side of engine or clutch, only difference is length. You can determine length by simply removing one of the other and checking the thread length on those and transposing that to the alt cover. 6 mm. X 1.0 pitch, 8 mm. head.

You need the specific rotor bolt, it is a specialty shouldered bolt made for that high torque needed there. Screw up and you just wrecked the crankshaft. Thread and diameter are the same as the rear axle FYI, rear axle is often used as a rotor puller.

Back