• Enter the March CB750 Supply gift certificate giveaway! It's easy... Click here, post something, and you're entered into the drawing!

Introduction for coser2

coser2

CB750 Member
Reaction score
Hello everyone, I am coser2 and I am getting a cb750 four as my first motorcycle. The person selling the bike is selling it for 500$ and it runs beautifully but it has some cosmetic work that needs done. I was hoping to get some tips for riding as well as if the bikes have any major quirks. My friends have a '78 Honda Hawk and my other friend has a '16 crf250L. I'm planning on offering the man 450$ since still being in high school I don't have much money. According to my uncle the seller is a very honest and kind person. I plan on going to college to be an accountant next year. That's about it for my introduction so thank you for reading and have a nice and safe day.:)

Thank you, my uncle used to have one so he gave me the workshop manual he had back in the day. As soon as I can figure out how to upload pictures I will put some up.
Also are there any middle ground (not high dollar but also not ebay specials) rear suspensions with the reservoir outside that is an excellent choice?

The only remote reservoir shocks that I'm aware of that are worth a damn are damn expensive. A better "bang for the buck" rear shocks would be Hagon or Ikon, which will put you in the $300 range.

Back