• Enter the March CB750 Supply gift certificate giveaway! It's easy... Click here, post something, and you're entered into the drawing!

For Sale - RC Engineeting angle drive distributor

dirtdigger

Staff member
Top Contributor
Reaction score
DSC01470.JPG

I have an RC Engineering angle drive distributor setup, looking to see if there is are any interested buyers if I sell it. It is on a running motor now, I upgraded it with mallory electronics inside so no more points but I do have the point plate if it is wanted. Needing the money as work is slow and have bills to pay. These do not come up often for sale as they are fairly rare and no one wants to part with them. I dont want to part with it but if I can get the money I will sell it. I want $850 plus shipping. If you want one and know what they are you know what a good running no parts missing is worth. If interested PM me.

bump need to pay some of my dads medical bills. I might be selling some other performance stuff for sohc if there is any interest. Might have a cylinder head or two and some other internals. Hate to do it but have bills to pay.

I can get you some more pictures of the rc part. I not sure what else I am going to sell right now, kind of want to sell as I need the money because I dont want to get rid of more then I have too. I dont want to get rid of any of it but times are tuff.

Back