• Enter the March CB750 Supply gift certificate giveaway! It's easy... Click here, post something, and you're entered into the drawing!

Aquanate

CB750 New member
Reaction score
Hello out there. I'm in the process of bartering to get a 94 Nighthawk 750. I'd like to make it a project. So far I'm between scrambler and cafe/cafe inspired. Does anyone know of any sites specializing in parts to make such a conversion? Tanks, forks, etc, or do these changes have to be fabricated? I'd like to start educating myself on the subject. Your knowledge and time are appreciated.

Hey Aqua. Are you in NC? I just picked up a 91 Nighthawk 750. I'm considering a project but first fixing everything and driving it for a season. I did chain and sprockets today and will clean the carbs next weekend. Its running a little rough and throttle response is bad. Ethanol wreaks havoc on bikes that sit for a while. I got the chain and sprockets from sprocketcenter.com.

If you are looking for inspiration, classifiedmoto.com out of Richmond does some cool ch1t with 90s Nighthawks.

Back