• Enter the March CB750 Supply gift certificate giveaway! It's easy... Click here, post something, and you're entered into the drawing!

Please help. '80 Cb750C

Ledzapplin

CB750 New member
Reaction score
Please help, after disassembling my 1980 cb750 Custom last year I am just now reassembling it I'm starting with the bottom and working up I didn't make it far. All my parts are bagged and tagged with pictures. The only thing I have no pictures of is the oil pan internals. The oil pressure relief valves and all that stuff. I have exhausted all my researching abilities and can not figure out where these parts go or what it it supposed to look like. I don't know how to post pictures on here or I would show you the parts in my "oil pan internals" bag.

This isn't in the owners manual. I have read through it. It isn't mentioned on any other forum either. Google has no pictures detailed enough for me to see what parts go where

IMG_1531.jpg
this is the part its a pressure relief valve of some sort
something goes on the end of it and I have no idea what its supposed to look like.
any help would be appreciated.

I deleted some things from this thread. Be nice guys... and be patient with people. If you can't do that, move on.

Good man. I for one accept my part of being an a--hole there and ask guys to overlook that, it being one of my bigger problems. The answer to this thread is still in post #2 but somebody has to use it for it to be of any use. The OEM service manuals detail all that is needed in the OP.

This isn't in the owners manual. I have read through it. It isn't mentioned on any other forum either. Google has no pictures detailed enough for me to see what parts go where

Have you tried hondapartshouse.com? They have pictures of all the parts in sections, oil pan included. It shows all the parts and how they fit together.

I found it in chapter 12.

After staring at this again, it only shows the part you already have installed. Some kind of line goes on there and goes up through that hole in the case.

412622626.jpg

Last edited:
Back