• Enter the March CB750 Supply gift certificate giveaway! It's easy... Click here, post something, and you're entered into the drawing!

For Sale - For sale 1975 CB750 K5 (Cleveland, Ohio)

turtle

CB750 Member
Reaction score
For sale 1975 CB750 K5 (Cleveland, Ohio) **SOLD**

As much as I wish I could its not feasible for me to work on 2 bikes at once. Let alone let the other one sit around rusting away. So I have decided to sell the 1975 CB750 K5. I picked up awhile back on a deal for the parts bike. At the time it didn't have a title or a key but it does have a clear title now in my name waiting to be transfered over to its new owner as well as a new key. I'd like to get the money I got invested in this bike back.

Needs work. Doesn't run due to not getting spark and needs carbs cleaned/rebuilt. Just needs some tlc. These bikes practically run forever.
Also the left over parts from a parts bike are included.

$400 firm
Call/text 216-210-6968 for more info.
I can deliver in the Cleveland area if need be.

75cb750k3.jpg

75cb750k4.jpg

75cb750k6.jpg

Last edited:
PM me if you ever decide to part it out. I'd take the fenders. Good luck with your sale. I just got a k5. Love the bike.

If I had the extra cash and Xmas coming I'd grab it. Its in decent shape for the year if you think about it.

I will be near winchester, va for thanksgiving. If you are close to that area I can bring the bike that way. Only way I will do that is if I have 1/2 the money as a down payment.

@ spaz815. I know how you feel. I'm holding out on alot of parts for my super sport until after xmas.

Back