• Enter the March CB750 Supply gift certificate giveaway! It's easy... Click here, post something, and you're entered into the drawing!

Urgent help pricing a 1981 cb750k

Tristan73

CB750 New member
Reaction score
Hey all, I just joined so haven't had the chance to catch onto any threads yet. I've been hunting for a cb750 for a while to build a cafe, I've found one and was pretty happy with the price. I am on a bit of budget so I really don't want to start off overpaying. Anyway, I got a few more pictures and noticed that the rust is worse than I thought, I was wondering if anyone here can help me out for a rough price that I should be looking for. I'm gonna work in dollars cause it's the most universal, he's asking for just under $900 (11000 rand to be exact). Will attach pictures so you can see. It's had one owner, he bought it hoping to make a quick buck, now he wants to make his money back. It's got a new chain, sprocket, solenoid, regulator/rectifier and roar. Thanks in advance. $_20-2.JPG$_20-3.JPG$_20-4.JPG$_20-5.JPG$_20.JPG

The last two that were GIVEN to me were in much better shape than that one. Frankly, not worth more than $200 tops to me. That's a parts bike, not one to build.

Back