• Enter the March CB750 Supply gift certificate giveaway! It's easy... Click here, post something, and you're entered into the drawing!

For Sale - RARE....ARD Magneto

Flattracker94

CB750 New member
Reaction score
Selling a RARE ARD/Kosman CB 750 SOHC magneto unit. Unit is in good shape, I do not have the cap or rotor. These can be purchased from Mainely Magnetos located in Maine. I do not have the adapter that would be on crankshaft. One can be machined easily. $500.00 240-469-4573 Thanks Curtis.

Attachments

• DSC_0215.jpg
    DSC_0215.jpg
    144.9 KB · Views: 176
  • DSC_0216.jpg
    DSC_0216.jpg
    136.4 KB · Views: 202
  • DSC_0218.jpg
    DSC_0218.jpg
    132.1 KB · Views: 188
Last edited:
Is that a really early ARD or a non original cover? All the ARD's I have seen have a more rounded cover with ARD on it.

May be an early cover or maybe they were in short supply of the cast ones or maybe it's not the original. I will say that the way the cover is machined, looks the same as the body.

Wholly low ball batman!
One did just sell on ebay that was complete for a fair bit less though.
Really interested , but not for $500
If I were you I would get a cap and test that the mag was sparking

yeah good luck on that cap idea. most of the magnetoes i have seen were from outboard motors, and there hasnt been a mercruiser cap available for the last 15 years.

Just for some more information, if you run across an ARD and the magneto head is a Fairbanks-Morse they use same cap as Ford 4 cylinder tractor.

Back