• Enter the March CB750 Supply gift certificate giveaway! It's easy... Click here, post something, and you're entered into the drawing!

White Wall Tires

Dbv421

CB750 Member
Reaction score
Hey all! I'm about to finish my 1981 CB750c cafe racer.

I'm really drawn to white-wall tires (Shinko 777 to be specific) and am heavily considering adding them.

I just want your opinions on the white walls. Any of you use them? If so, post a pic and share with us!

I have a million different color schemes in my head for the tank and seat pan...

Depends on your build and color scheme. This one for instance is really well done https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MVCafPz0GqA
But on a bike like mine that's all black and chrome I wouldn't want them on it. Do you have pics??
Ya I like them on that bike. I saw that on Jay Lenos Garage. I say if you like them and want them then do it! Its your bike and whatever makes it original I'm all for!

If you actually going to ride that bike, going into corners and such, Shinkos are not an adequate option. Metzeler Lasertec are my choice, Pirelli or Bridgestone can be considered as well.

Back