• Enter the April CB750 Supply gift certificate giveaway! It's easy... Click here, post something, and you're entered into the drawing!

LED turn signal conversion HELP!!!

Rj15

CB750 New member
Reaction score
So I riped all the old turn signals brake lights and headlight off and replaced with new stuff. I have the headlight and tail/brake light working fine. I replaced the stock flasher modual with an LED. When I turn on the signals right or left both blink. The voltage tester shows good load on the side selected and a reduced voltage on the oposite flasher. I've tried every combo know to man and can't figure it out even with a scematic. Do I need a set of resistors? I think that might be the answer so it cuts the stray voltage to the side not selected, but idk and I don't want to just keep throwing money/parts at it. Someone with more better experience than I got please help!!!

You have to modify the wiring for the turn signal indicator. I posted about this conversion here, LED Lighting conversion. You can just remove the turn signal indicator bulb for a temporary fix.

While your at it I highly recommend swapping out your tail light lamp for one of these 1157 LED Bulb w/ Brake Flasher

Turn Indicator Mod.jpg

Last edited:
Back