• Enter the March CB750 Supply gift certificate giveaway! It's easy... Click here, post something, and you're entered into the drawing!

New (not really) but now I'm ????

pjandhotrord

CB750 Member
Reaction score
I've been collecting CB-650's and 750's, my grandson (HotRod) has chosen a 750sc as his. "Him and pop" gonna fix it just how he wants it. He has also let it be known that the Vetter setup; fairing, lowers, bags and trunk goes on his motorcycle. Only problem is the 750sc exhaust is to high, hits the bags or the bags are jacked up. I have been looking for a 4 into 2 system that follows a lower line. Even the old turned out style, that would be the cats meow.

I spend most of my time on my Vulcan 1500fi and chase the grand kids on their 4-wheelers. Me on my Virago 250. Oh, the grand kids, HotRod is 4 and the Princess is 7.

The engine is a runner :wink2: and my goal is to be able to ride it before the end of the season. I'm finding the little things that will need attention and for the most part I take my time and look in several sites for those hard to find parts. I almost feel like this is the best location for CB750 HELP. No, it has been the best site period. That was free,:pimp:

Thanks Flogger, I love to see other people that can't say no. I have always thought that the SilverWing was a super design and style. Maybe some day I'll run across one with my name on it.

Thank you also... I had the Silvering back when they were made and was tickled to find a pristine one later in life... love the transverse engine... 750 is same way, what an engine... smooth, no vibration... I recall an old Honda commercial where they used a glass of water sitting on the seat then started the bike up... I'm an old timer, lol... To me, 400 on up ARE big bikes, recall when the 750 was it, then the GL-1000 Wing was it...now everyone calls 750s starter bikes and everyone wants the biggest bike made...

Back