• Enter the March CB750 Supply gift certificate giveaway! It's easy... Click here, post something, and you're entered into the drawing!

1970 750

Dixie

CB750 New member
Reaction score
Hi. total newby here. Just aquired a 1970 750. The vin is: cb750-1028685. Is this a good one? the frame looks great, but newer motor and incomplete. Boxes and boxes of parts, not sure whats all there. Is this a desireable bike. thanks. don't know much about them. Bruce

Nothing really good about a mismatched bike and motor with possibly missing parts to make it all worthless.

Only possibly worth something with all original parts, past that just another bike in a basket, my last two were free.

Sort of what I had thought. Had hoped that the frame was worth something due to the early serial number. Thanks for the info.

Could this possibly be a sand cast? Sticker on the frame says 1970 but I just read about a 1971 California titled bike that was a verified sand cast. Clueless!?!
Any thoughts would be appreciated.

No way a 71 was a sandcast that is bs. Sand cast engine stopped at 1007414 which was very early in the first production run, way before your frame number, you have a early 70.

Back