• Enter the March CB750 Supply gift certificate giveaway! It's easy... Click here, post something, and you're entered into the drawing!

Easter is back (OK that is my name and my handle) and I am new to this site

Easter

CB750 Member
Reaction score
I am a regular on the Naked Goldwing site but I like old CBs also and have both a single overhead and a double overhead in my shop for resuscitation. I have a personal rule that I usually obey, to take on one project at a time. My '81 CB750k is nearing completion and should be back on the road in a month or so. The SOHC 750 will take a bit longer!! If I can work out the picture function I will post a couple plus maybe one of my early Wings. I enjoy working on the bikes as much as riding them so I usually have one on the bench. Depending on the condition of the bike or basket of parts I start with, I may restore or customize. I lean toward the cafe racer style but like most other styles as well.
20160321-_DSC0044.jpg20160326_180740_resized.jpg20160313_185854_resized_1.jpg20160313_185617_resized_1.jpg

Welcome... I like the CBs too, great bikes... also love the CX transverse twins, they were cool too... I just love any old classic machine! The last bike in your pictures is what my 750 started as, same color too...

Back