• Enter the March CB750 Supply gift certificate giveaway! It's easy... Click here, post something, and you're entered into the drawing!

Wanted - Seat lock bar assembly and seat hinges. (not sure on the year)

ejohnston

CB750 Enthusiast
Reaction score
I bought an aftermarket seat that didn't include the hinges or the seat lock bar assembly (I have the bar receiver mounted to the frame.) If any of you guys have some extra's laying around im a guaranteed customer!!!

photo.jpg

I bought an aftermarket seat that didn't include the hinges or the seat lock bar assembly (I have the bar receiver mounted to the frame.) If any of you guys have some extra's laying around im a guaranteed customer!!!

View attachment 1402

I think we should have some depending on year. I just removed a 1978 F seat today and your pictures is quite different so, I'm assuming that you have around a 1969-76 model bike. Email me at skippermack@hotmail.com and I will be sure to take some pictures of what we have here. Hopefully I will be able to assist you.

I bought a latch but I still need hinges and pins! The guy that sold me the bar latch threw in a pair of hinges as well but they do not fit my frame.2012-10-25 16.18.02.jpg
these are the hinges he sent me. If anyone would be willing to do a trade I would throw in some cash too!

Back