• Enter the April CB750 Supply gift certificate giveaway! It's easy... Click here, post something, and you're entered into the drawing!

1969 CB750 one owner, low miles...

Thats crazy to have a 69 with that low of miles. Dont do any changes to that bike ever...thats a true survivor and worth a lot of money. Great bike and nice that it is still in the family.

I'm looking forward to riding it again. It's such a great looking bike after all these years. Originally I thought it was a sandcast but much to my dismay it's not. What do you think the bike is worth? Although I would never sell it, I'm curious...

it must be a late 69 if its not sandcast, what is the engine number? I have seen a 69 all original listed on ebay a couple years back for 35,000 and it did have a couple of bids, dont know if it sold or not, and it was a very early 69 with original sandcast motor. Its hard to say what it is worth but it is worth more than any run of the mill 750, its a treasure.

Yes, hang on to it, keep it stock... No Cafe makers... Gorgeous, low miles, family-owned, one owner! You know that was the first year they were made? The first Superbike! Service it, baby it, and ride it! Heads will turn...

Yeah it is just after the sandcast but it is still early enough that it had most of the early components that made it one of the best performing. The exhaust alone is worth more than most of the later bikes on the market.

Seat is the only thing that looks worn, box or something get stored on it?

Last edited:
Back