• Enter the March CB750 Supply gift certificate giveaway! It's easy... Click here, post something, and you're entered into the drawing!

one of my projects amen saviour with honda four

hereford

CB750 New member
Reaction score
$_57.jpg
I am new to this so hope it works. Have another K4 which is mildly cafe racer but needs to be cleaned up and repainted etc.
But this is my dream which I picked up for a song recently. The frame is complete with correct tank and I have a choice of K1 and k4 motor to use. Will take some time though. I am located in Australia but read these forums with interest

Just that this is one of my bucket list bikes

Welcome... The fun begins! Your dream? What all do you want to do?

just mean that this bike is one which I have wanted since the 70's but they are rare over here. It will be a slow process as I have a few other bikes on the go as well. But it is one which I will keep, generally I buy and ride then eventually sell my bikes to purchase a different bike which interests me. Currently riding 2003 VT750 as commutor, a 1974 Honda 750 as a vintage ride, a 1973 DT250 Yammy is a project, 1949 Excelsior (English) another project, also have a shed full of honda four parts and motors and a frame. Really I suppose like most of us I just love riding the older bikes.

Back