• Enter the April CB750 Supply gift certificate giveaway! It's easy... Click here, post something, and you're entered into the drawing!

craigslist should i do it?

I would go with the 71 but I wouldnt pay $1000, I wouldn't go over 500 tops. Its really rough and not much original stuff there.

Go with the bike You like best... What are your desires? Cafe/bobber cutting it up or restoration? Modifying or restoring? Those answers will steer your needs. Want to spend a lot or put a lot of work I to it? Skill level and time? How much can you do or afford?

Go with the bike You like best... What are your desires? Cafe/bobber cutting it up or restoration? Modifying or restoring? Those answers will steer your needs. Want to spend a lot or put a lot of work I to it? Skill level and time? How much can you do or afford?

I don't mind spending a lot of time/money.. my mechanical skill level is the main thing lacking here.. I've worked on bikes before but mainly just cosmetic work. I am expecting to in over my head, I just hope I have what it takes

Back