• Enter the March CB750 Supply gift certificate giveaway! It's easy... Click here, post something, and you're entered into the drawing!

Single side swing arm conversion..

moderncafer

CB750 New member
Reaction score
I am in the process of designing and putting ideas together for a build. Wondering if anyone has done a build with a single side swing arm on a 1976-1978 Cb750 frame. I already have a Ducati swing arm. If I have to engineer parts that is fine but wondering if someone has already done this kind of build.

I am in the process of designing and putting ideas together for a build. Wondering if anyone has done a build with a single side swing arm on a 1976-1978 Cb750 frame. I already have a Ducati swing arm. If I have to engineer parts that is fine but wondering if someone has already done this kind of build.
What model? I have a single sided swingarm from a Hypermotard 950, trying to get ahold of a front suspension from a Daytona 765 with brembo stylema or M50 calipers. At the moment, my bike has still original swingarm, gl1000 front end and comstar wheels, brake discs all around, it's a 1972.

Back