• Enter the April CB750 Supply gift certificate giveaway! It's easy... Click here, post something, and you're entered into the drawing!

Seat

Howdy, does anyone know if a 79-82 CX500 seat will fit on a 79-82 CB750? Thanks! :)
The pans are different shapes to conform to the frames. Plus the way they lock in can be different too, For instance, the cx500 custom seat cover is the same as a cb650 sohc std- but the way it goes and locks to the frame at the front is offset on the 650 seat pan. Therefore, you cant swap the seats around... If you think you have found something that may work between models, look, measure, and try it... before you buy it.

X2, rare that many seats interchange at all. They are close but custom made for almost every model. The details are what kill you.

I agree with amc49, Over the past few years I have collected seats for 80 to 83 - 750C, 750K and 750sc. All 3 are totally different; shape, frt. tab and attaching points. For right now I find that I have a very nice 750C mustang seat that's extra (for now anyway). Any way, I agree with amc49 that most seats are particular to yr. and model.

Back