• Enter the April CB750 Supply gift certificate giveaway! It's easy... Click here, post something, and you're entered into the drawing!

New member, first build 1980 cb750k.

DIYGUY

CB750 New member
Reaction score
Hello, this is my first time tinkering with a motorcycle. I figured I would bring some of you guys for the ride. I apologize this is my first time on a forum so I may make a mistake or two. Little about my self. This is my second bike. The first being a 92 gsf400. Loved that bike pritty quick for a 400. Unfortunately I grew out if it being 6'5. Pritty funny to see. So I picked up the CB for 300. I live in Michigan. So the goal is to finish it by spring. Then ride it up the blue star Highway and over the Mackinac bridge.

Working on some pics.

Welcome, in Indiana here... Got my 750 for 300 also this past winter and have been restoring/cleaning it up. I am almost thru and hope to be riding her this spring... She was drivable but running rough... Hope for her soon to be purring like a kitten. New tires, brakes, all the safety stuff... New chrome pipes, carb cleaning/sync, valve job, new paint job... Almost done... Post pix of your gal, love to see member bikes... BTW, add your bikes to your signature block, very helpful when you seek info...

Back