• Enter the March CB750 Supply gift certificate giveaway! It's easy... Click here, post something, and you're entered into the drawing!

Struggling to find info for 95 Seven fifty

markg

CB750 New member
Reaction score
Just in the process of buying a 95 cb750 (seven fifty) here in the UK, I'm surprised on the lack of forums and general info for the model, can't even find a workshop manual for what I thought was a reasonably popular bike. Is there any info out there for this model guys?.

Cheers Mark

Give us a model mate.

CB750 Nighthawk 180px-1995_honda_Cb750.jpg or VF750 Magna 180px-1995_honda_Vf750c.jpg or VFR 750 Interceptor 180px-1995_honda_Vfr750f.jpg ?

Its a UK bike known over here as a CB750 seven fifty RC42, you guys know it as a nighthawk, I think the problem is I didn't realise this site was american hence the lack of info.

The site is also more driven toward the older models. When most people see cb750 the old sohc bike is what pops to mind

Cheers guys, I used to own a 78 SOHC F2 model years ago, it was the last of the single overhead cam models before they went DOHC, good memories. Thanks for the manual link to the nighthawk, I've bought a 1995 model for resto so that will come in handy.

Back