• Enter the March CB750 Supply gift certificate giveaway! It's easy... Click here, post something, and you're entered into the drawing!

1969 Frame

chopperiron

CB750 Member
Reaction score
I'm new and old please have patience
First I'm looking for a FRAME for a 1969 CB750
Plus can anyone tell me, to be considered a Sandcast engine, is it just the engine cases that have to have a vin# 1007414 or less or does the cylinder,head,and rocker cover have to be Sandcast also??? Thanks for any advise

The K0 had different cylinders, heads, covers....which of course the sandcast also had because they are the start of the K0. There are also some internal parts differences...different transmission, different clutch, different crankshaft, different gear ratios, The sandcast also had a different oil pan and different clutch cover. To be considered a sandcast it has to have all of the sandcast parts...otherwise its just another 750 that just happens to have an early case. If its not a complete sandcast motor then its not a sandcast motor.

Sandcast Frame for Sale. I need help

The K0 had different cylinders, heads, covers....which of course the sandcast also had because they are the start of the K0. There are also some internal parts differences...different transmission, different clutch, different crankshaft, different gear ratios, The sandcast also had a different oil pan and different clutch cover. To be considered a sandcast it has to have all of the sandcast parts...otherwise its just another 750 that just happens to have an early case. If its not a complete sandcast motor then its not a sandcast motor.

I have looked up my VIN and yes my Unkle knew what he had. But some Nazi stole, just the engine off the 1969 Honda CB750 sand-cast. I want to get a frame and build a great bike. But the Sandcast Frame and parts I have needs to go back to the true Honda lovers. Just out of respect. I want to sell what I have so please spread the word. FRAME, PLASTICS, SEAT, HAS TANK ALL GAUGES AND FENDEDERS.

Sandcast Frame for Sale. I need help

I have looked up my VIN and yes my Unkle knew what he had. But some Nazi stole, just the engine off the 1969 Honda CB750 sand-cast. I want to get a frame and build a great bike. But the Sandcast Frame and parts I have needs to go back to the true Honda lovers. Just out of respect. I want to sell what I have so please spread the word. FRAME, PLASTICS, SEAT, HAS TANK ALL GAUGES AND FENDEDERS.
Do you still have the frame?

I have a frame... I pulled a 73 CB engine out a while back. I now am looking for a custom frame for a replacement. This one I have is in pretty good shape. No rust... the kickstand mount might be a little tweaked but all in all it's in good shape. I can provide pics if you like.

Back